Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 1996 15:18:32 +0000 (EET)
From:      Terletsky Slavik <ts@NetSurfer.PolyNet.Lviv.UA>
To:        jgreco@ns.sol.net
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ACCOUNTING

For detailed accounting I hacked a few scripts:
ipacst  - "setup" for this program (but you can do this in /ets/firewall)
ipacday - tallies accounting for each previous 10 minutes and >>ipaclog
	  for each day of month
ipacmth - summarise accounting for previous month (for each day and total)

	I didn't write the graphical presintation of acconting entries, but
	using ipaclog files it is simple to do it.

BUGS	the reconstruction is needed when you want add more then one host

If You are interested of this scripts I'm ready to help.

| Terletsky Slavik           |  State University "Lvivska Poytechnica" |
| System Administrator       |  12, St. Bandery str,                   |
| Campus Computer Network    |  Lviv, 290646                           |
| email: ts@polynet.lviv.ua  |  Ukraine                                |
| tel/fax:+380 (322) 742041  |                                         |