Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:23:10 +0000
From:      Wizerd <wizerd@myth.ml.org>
To:        imp@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: socks5-1.0.6

--=====================_16569631==_.ALT

Greetings...

   I have been trying to find the source files for socks5-1.0.6.  they don't
seem to be on FreeBSDs ftp site anywhere.  Can you pointme in the right
direction to find this please?

Thanks in advance...

Greetings...<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; I have been trying to find the source files for
<b>socks5-1.0.6</b>.&nbsp; they don't seem to be on FreeBSDs ftp site
anywhere.&nbsp; Can you pointme in the right direction to find this
please?<br>
Thanks in advance...<br>