Date:      20 Mar 2003 15:47:30 +0100
From:      Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff@t-online.de>
To:        OpenOffice "Porting Team @ " "FreeBSD.orgmailto:" <openoffice@freebsd.org>
Subject:   heavy bug in dba module

Hi!

I know i should file an issue but i'll try this way first:

Using OOo-package 1.0.1_4-de and 1.0.2_1-de i found that writing values
to database tables is impossible as soon as any type of integer field is
part of the table (maybe except for tiny int, still investigating ...).
I tested in forms as well as directly in the table view (F4).

I used myodbc 2.50.39 and a mysql 3.23.26 server in the LAN. This
combination works definitely fine with any other program (XMysql,
staroffice 5.2, ...).

Other Versions of OOo i have access to are not concerned (Linux 641,
Windows 1.0).

Drop me a note if this should be filed in Issuezilla. Otherwise just
hunt this nasty beast, please. ;)

Bye,
Marc