Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:21:30 -0600
From:      "Cartwright, Mark, A   GTE  HQ SSG/SCLW" <CARTWRIGHTM@SSG.Gunter.AF.mil>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PnP in 2.2-STABLE

	I currently use FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE, but have just read on the
page that PnP is now more fully supported in -CURRENT and -STABLE branches.
My question is this:  Is it worth the time of downloading the new sources to
get the PnP compatibility code, meaning, does it actually work with most
standard PnP devices?  I know that may sound shrewd, but I have a slow
dial-up connection, and updating my source tree using cvsup is slow at best,
not to mention the time it takes to 'make world'.
	Thank you in advance for your replies.

Mark Cartwright