Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 14:29:05 +0700
From:      Darman@longlife.to
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Minimum Requirements

I'm Darman Kusuma from Indonesia. I've visited your site, and I was a
liittle bit confiused. I really don't know about the UNIX OS, but I have to
insttal it to my PC for my project. So can you please just send me the
detail minimum requirements to install it to PC? That all I want to know.
And for the rest, I think your FAQ is enough for me. Thank you for your
attention and your help.

Yours sincerely,

Darman Kusuma