Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:02:26 +0100
From:      Metin de Dwaas <mail@dwa.as>
To:        freeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   4.7 Release hangs upon Sendmail startup.

Hey hey!

When I install BSD on a colo machine (actually 2 machines)
And after the installation I reboot the machine..
It hangs on the startup:

"Starting Daemons: sshd sendmail sendmail-mclient" something like
that.. when i disable it in rc.conf and start sendmail manually with
"sendmail -bd" it wont come up.. shouldnt the mailserver come up with
the default settings also?

I was using the mini-iso from 4.7-STABLE (which actually seems to be
4.7-RELEASE)

Anyone?

gr,
dwaas