Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:01:21 +0100
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer@omnilan.de>
To:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   patch to inherit sticky bit

--------------enigC9E489660CC66C058FA4279D

 Dear developers,

I'm really missing the possibility to get the sticky bit inherited.
I'm using zfs these days, together with nfs4acls and it almost does
things like real world users expect.
I never understood why write permission to a directory allowes file
unlinking inside, even if the user has no write permission on that file..=
=2E
With addidional acls, this is even worse.
One simple solution is the sticky bit. But I can't inherit it with nfs4ac=
ls.
How would a patch best accomplish that? Should mkdir respect the sticky
bit? How is current group inheritance with mkdir implemented?
I'd really need a sysctl or kernel compile option which enables sticky
bit inheritance.

Thanks for any help,

-Harry