Date:      Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:33:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      unix@dominique-werner.com
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   82801FB/FR/FW/FRW Intel High Definition Audio Controller

Hello.

I use this audio controller in a new 2.93 PIV system. FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE
up to FreeBSD 7-CURRENT won't detect it even if I load all modules or
compile a new kernel. Does anyone know when there will be support in
FreeBSD?

none0 at pci0:27:0:	class=0x040300 card=0x814e1043 chip=0x26688086
rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
    vendor   = 'Intel Corporation'
    device   = '82801FB/FR/FW/FRW Intel High Deficition Audio Controller'
    class    = multimedia

I've already posted about this on the current list but I was told that I
have to wait, now that I've waited for another month I was wondering if
there is anything in the works..maybe the people on the multimedia list
here know of any plans to implement it.

Thanks
Domi