Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 12:50:35 +0100
From:      Robin.Melville@nadt.org.uk
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   message removal?

Hi,

On Wed, Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:32:20 +0100 I inadvisably posted a
message to freebsd-database about a freelance programmer we needed at
the time. It's in your archive as 20010401.freebsd-database.html.

Naturally this has propagated & is visible on the search engines and
consequently I'm still getting dozens of resumes sent to me each
month. This gets worse when the Indian universities get near to
graduating when I get hundreds.

In order to save everybody's time I wondered if this message could be
expunged? It doesn't really add to the sum of human knowledge and
wouldn't really be missed if it disappeared forever...

Yours hopefully,

Robin.
--
Robin Melville, Information manager
Addiction & Forensic Information Service