Date:      09 Jul 1998 08:13:43 +0200
From:      Thomas Gellekum <tg@ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: generating PLIST...

The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:

> Morning...
>
> 	How do ppl generally generate the PLIST file?  I just upgraded
> kdemultimeia, and I want to make sure that PLIST is correct.  I tried
> doing a 'make PREFIX=<some empty directory>' so that I could just do a
> 'find' off of it to get a listing, but then configure failed...

touch /tmp/now
make install
find /usr/local -type f -newer /tmp/now | \
	sed -e 's,/usr/local/,,' | sort
find /usr/local -type d -newer /tmp/now | \
	sed -e 's,/usr/local/,@dirrm ,' | sort -r

It's a bit work to sort out symbolic links, though.

For kdemultimedia in particular see my other mail. There's an upgrade
coming for the KDE ports.

tg