| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Baptiste Daroussin wrote on 2024/05/01 05:21:
> Le 30 avril 2024 13:18:41 GMT+02:00, Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net> a écrit :
>> In my case it complains about missing shared libs for exactly those ports which it wants to deinstall, but they are present in the system...
>> ---snip---
>> # pkg check -da
>> Checking all packages: 100%
>> mosh is missing a required shared library: libabsl_time_zone.so.2301.0.0
(omit)
>> netdata is missing a required shared library: libabsl_time_zone.so.2301.0.0
(omit)
>> protobuf is missing a required shared library: libabsl_time_zone.so.2301.0.0
(omit)

> Not at all! I need the output of pkg info -R --raw-format ucl abseil
> This is a real issue on your system, which usually comes from local building, is it your case?

In this case, the libraries usually have relative rpath.
For example, $ORIGIN and ../ are included, but do not start with /.
To find the library that is causing the problem, we can use the following command

pkg info -b -q protobuf | xargs -J % -n 1 find /usr/local/lib/ -name % -print -exec readelf -d {} \; | grep -e ^/ -e RUNPATH

This causes problems with the base library, which is Bugzilla 261550.
This time it seems that the library cannot be found because the file was placed in a different location than the library path of the ldconfig.

Regards.