Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 1998 14:38:34 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@clicknet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCO shared libs

I was going to say no, but I just discovered SCO's distribution is
composed of cpio balls.
I'm making no promises, but I'll try to build a port that fetches the
cpio balls from the CD and extracts them.

Anyone knows which files are absolutely necesary? Where do I put them
/compat/ibcs/* ?

If someone wants to port [Open]NetBSD's SVR4 emulation to current, it
WOULD be a great motivation for me (it seems difficult to separate the
COFF and ELF libraries from a CPIO file :).

	Pedro.