Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 1998 11:15:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      HighWind Software Information <info@highwind.com>
To:        archie@whistle.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: perl broken?

   > % perl -v
   > ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libnet.so.0.92"

   If you rebuild and reinstall the perl port it should work, at least
   it did for me.

Yes. Doing a "make install" in the perl5 directory under /usr/ports/lang
worked.

I've never done that before. I've always used the GUI interface to install
packages. Seemed to work great.

I got my nightly cvsup working now. Haven't done a "make world" yet. Will
probably do that once I get brave enough.

-Rob