Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
Subject:   Re: Sysctl for CAM SCSI quirks?

I'm not sure I follow this.

This subject has come up before in that tape quirks are really busted, etc..

I was going to implement a usage of getenv so that *something* would be
available for 4.0- but I was talked out of it by a number of people (you know
who you are) who said this was the wrong way to do this. But we're still left
with the same problem.