Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:49:03 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        piotr.isajew@zigzag.pl
Cc:        "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OZ6832 question

In message <20001113202123.B1820@piotr.zigzag.pl> "Piotr K. Isajew" writes:
: I've modified the kernel according to your suggestions (that changes
: in pcic_p.*) and now dmesg looks like this:
: /kernel pcic-pci0: <O2micro OZ_6832 PC-Card Bridge> irq 9 at device
: 19.0 on pic0
: /kernel pcic-pci1: <O2micro OZ_6832 PC-Card Bridge> irq 9 at device
: 19.1 on pci0
:
: But:
:
: # pccardd
: pccardd[235]: fatal error: no PC-CARD slots

OK.  This means that the pcic device (not the kludge pcic_pci device)
didn't attach.  This means that we need to put these chips into legacy
mode.

You might see if any of the TI code to do this helps.

Warner