Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 1996 00:27:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Paul Andersen (ML)" <paul-ml@odin.egate.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Backup..

Does anyone have any decent scripts for a good system backup using
tar? I'd use dump but I'm not happy with some of the bugs they list. I'm
just tarring the system up right now daily and rotating through several
tapes but I think switching to a Father-Grandfather style would be nice.

Cheers,
	Paul

Paul Andersen				paul@egate.net
System Administrator			T: +1 (416) 447-8505x23
E-Gate Communications Inc.		F: +1 (416) 447-6447
Toronto, Ontario			P: +1 (416) 382-9316