Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:15:25 -0500
From:      "Joe Magee" <me@joemagee.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Keyboard just stopped working

HAs anyone seen this?  I'm running Open BSD 2.7 I think and I had an issue where one of the boxes after a bad reboot lost its keyboard functionality. I can use the keyboard to enter setup during the BIOS screen but after BSD starts I get nothing. After a frozen screen and hard reboot yesterday my other BSD box is doing the same thing!  anyone have any ideas>??

Thanks

Joe Magee