Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:06:21 -0500
From:      ccba <ccba@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   LAN Postscript Printers

Hello:

    I am giving up on my endeaver to get my localtalk printer to be
recognized by the FreeBSD machine, both connected via a hub.

    I am thinkg about getting one of Apple's printers (LaserWriter IIf
or IIg),
or any Apple printer with both an Ethernet interface (AAUI) and
localtalk ports.

    Does anyone have one of these printer working with FreeBSD ??
    Any recommendations ??????

    I learned the hard way that Localtalk to Ethernet bridges don't work
because they don't
do TCP/IP.

 Any suggestions is appreciated.

phil wong