Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:58:16 -0300 (EST)
From:      Aldenor Falcao <aald@etfal.g12.br>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Windowmaker0.51.0

	I compiled and installed the libProplist, every when  I try to
configure the WM0.51 I the script complains about libProplist missing.

	I used ldconfig, and created a ld.so.conf, but I'm still seeing
this ugly answer:
ERROR!!! libPropList is not installed, or could not be found.
         Window Maker requires libPropList to build.
         Please read INSTALL to find where you can find libPropList,
         and install it first.

	BYe,
		Aldenor

Aldenor Falcao Martins, M Sc