Date:      Sun, 07 Oct 2001 11:45:12 -0700
From:      "Glenn Gombert" <glenngombert@onebox.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Current Broken on Dell Insprion 5000e ?

Hello,

 I have had FreeBSD 4.3 working fine on my Dell Laptop (5000e) and then
tried to install and compile the 'Currnet' kernel on it this weekend.
It died during the bootup phase with an 'Illegal driver' message and
then it hung duing the boot process..

  Is the state of 'Currnet' right now able to run on laptops (or is it
better to stick with the Release version(s) of FreeBSD ??

  Thanks in advance for any advice....

Glenn G.

--
Glenn Gombert