Date:      Mon, 01 Dec 1997 20:56:08 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        joelh@gnu.org
Cc:        wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp server on ftp.cdrom.com

Not really , I am afraid I did this sort of things 10 years ago for
Touch Communications and at Daisy.

With Dyson's recent contribution to the kernel (aio routines ) we are
almost at the point in which we can start tackling very large scalable
servers 8) I guess for database companies or systems in which
they implement their file system --- Dyson's aio routines are
heaven ..

	Enjoy,
	Amancio