Date:      Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:17:02 -0400
From:      Sycholic <Sycholic@adelphia.net>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Diablo JRE and Opera

Has anyone gotten Java Applets to work with Opera 7.x and Diablo.  Ive
installed the premade .tgz packages and also tried building it from
/usr/ports. and still cant run any applets.  All I get is a wire
box/widget with the word 'image' inside.  Ive tried several java test
pages and they all do the same thing, Javascipt works fine just not the
applets. Also I cant get opera to use the java plugin either that comes
with Diablo.  Thanks for any advice on this.