Date:      11 Jan 99 09:51:47 EST
From:      Michael Goudie <michaelgoudie@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Internet

Hi
I bought the 6 CD set and a new PC which I dedicated only to BSD. I want to
set up an Internet server that I can host from for friends web sites and email
accounts. I looked all over Freebsd.org to find info on how exactly to
configure the software and I could not successfully accomplish. Is there a
site that tells, in detail things like how many phone lines you need etc, to
set up a home based server so I don't have to submit to AOL.

---Michael