Date:      Sun, 01 Feb 1998 09:44:26 -0500
From:      lbear@mediaone.net
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   stb velocity 64 problems

Are any of you running FreeBSD 2.2.5, with X version 3.3.1 using an
STB velocity 64 graphics card successfully?  I upgraded to these
versions a few days ago and am finding that if I try to run or configure
and save X my system reboots.  Through experimentation and checking out
some of the news groups I have determined that the problem appears to be
the xserver for my particular card.  (It did work fine in the previous
versions). If any of you know of a solution to this I would greatly
appreciate an email with some info.

Thanks
Linda Blankenship
lbear@mediaone.net