Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 1995 16:55:11 -0700
From:      nlawson@statler.csc.calpoly.edu (Nathan Lawson)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Dos partition problems fixed

Problem:  FreeBSD would recognize DOS partition.

Solution (figured out by myself since no one offered any help!):
0210-SNAP fdisk had munged the partition table really badly when trying
to add a swap partition to my second disk.  I low-level formatted the drive,
re-fdisked it with the 2.0R fdisk, and made sure to use "Slice" to add the
MS-DOS slice.

Works great now.

As for getting my system to boot off the second drive, I am going FAQ searching
some more and I'll let you all know what happens.

-Nate