Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:20:31 -0300
From:      Sebastian Uribe <suribe@dc.uba.ar>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IDE cd recording

 I have a Matsushita/Panasonic CDR 7582 (IDE), and want to burn CDs
under FreeBSD. I have read that beta support is implemented under 3.0,
so I donwloaded and installed it on my CDR machine. Now, wihch program
may I use for this? I tried cdrecord, but don't know how to make it
recognise the recorder (Well, don't know even if it supports IDE
recorders, but I think it does under Linux).
 If there is some beta program around there, I'm willing to lose some
blank CDs to test it, given that someone sends me information on how to
debug/test/crash it.

Sebastian Uribe
suribe@dc.uba.ar