Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:39:16 +0200
From:      Andrew Hotlab <andrew.hotlab@hotmail.com>
To:        "chian.jin@gmail.com" <chian.jin@gmail.com>
Cc:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: py27-vatnumber-1.2

Hi=2C and thank you for maintaining this port. I've just updated it on a bu=
nch of machines running Odoo (formerly OpenERP)=2C and the service hang on =
start with the following error:=0A=
=0A=
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'python-stdnum' distribution was no=
t found and is required by vatnumber=0A=
=0A=
Thus I guess this latest version of Python's vatnumber needs the "stdnum" e=
xtension=2C which I found no presence for in the Ports tree.=0A=
=0A=
Since I'm not able to create a port=2C I wonder if you'd like to create a n=
ew py-stdnum port. Please let me know if you eventually need any contributi=
on for that.=0A=
=0A=
Thank you in advance.=0A=
=0A=