Date:      Mon, 01 May 1995 16:33:06 -0700
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
Cc:        chuckr@Glue.umd.edu, FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: x11/InterViews

IV?  No...I just wanted one prebuilt binary out of it, and when someone said
it was broken, I said: "If I ever get around to it, I'll try building it."

I guess that got interpreted as it's in my queue. :-(

Sorry,

Paul

  From: asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =
>>?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
   * This port seems broken... at least, on my 2.0 system, it gives lots of
   * errors during compile, and they seem pretty scattered.  If this actually
   * compiles on one of the more recent SNAPs, then I'll wait (I'll upgrade
   * once the semester is over).  Otherwise, I don't want to go debug this
   * thing if someone else has a working copy...

  Actually, in ports/x11/Makefile, it is listed as "broken (in pst's
  queue)".  Paul, is it still in your queue? :)

  Satoshi