Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2007 01:56:46 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   qemu cd-rom emulation question

Does anyone know if it's possible to convince qemu to emulate the virtual
cd-rom as the slave device on the primary channel rather than as the
master device on the secondary channel?

I'm trying to install an old version of BSD/OS, and it seems to recognize
the CD-ROM in vmware and microsoft virtual PC only if it's the slave on
the primary.  I assume that if I could get qemu to move the cd-rom to that
location, it would work as well.

Please cc me, I'm not subscribed to the list.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack