Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:58:01 -0600
From:      Randy Smith <randys@amigo.net>
To:        Paul Khavkine <paul@colba.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Require IPsec for NFS

Paul Khavkine wrote:

> Well if you dont know in advance what IP of the connecting machine that would
> be more tricky.

It is at that. I know the IP of the server that's talking to the mirror
and I did my best to lock out connections to portmap and NFS trough
host.allow to all but that box. The catch is, and we all should know
this, NFS as security issues. I want to do my best to limit the risk and
still get the functionality.

I know that none of my other boxes will be connecting. I just want to
make sure that no one else does either.