Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:55:13 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gp870@yahoo.com
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org, Julian Elischer <julian@vicor-nb.com>
Subject:   [julian@vicor-nb.com: Here's a Document about IPSec VPN Using FreeBSD]

Hi Greg,

   It looks like you've written a lot of great material on using IPSec
with FreeBSD.  Do you think that you could contribute some of this to
the FreeBSD Documentation Project?  Specifically, we have a section on
this topic in the Handbook that is sorely in need of a rewrite.  If
you can contribute some text to the project in any format, then we
could mark it up in DocBook SGML and add it to:

      http://www.FreeBSD.org/handbook

   This would give a lot more exposure to your documentation.  Your
name would still be listed as the author of that section, but the text
is under the BSD License, meaning the material can be reprinted by
others as long as they continue to give you credit (basically).
Please let me know if this is acceptable, and thanks for making it
easier for our users to use IPSec!

     - Murray

----- Forwarded message from Julian Elischer <julian@vicor-nb.com> -----