Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 1995 00:42:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donald Burr <d_burr@ix.netcom.com>
To:        Seppo Kallio <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where is props?

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Seppo Kallio wrote:

> I have a problem with Open Look Window Manager:
>
> I am trying to run olwm. It has "properties" entry in menu and I think it
> should start "props" app. The pkg_add of all 3 xview-*.tgz packages do not
> create props.

I asked the same question several months ago.  Took me a while to get a
response.  Apparently the "props" command

It's a large file, so I won't send it through mail.  You can find it at:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/props.tar.gz

Dunno how often they clean out the incoming directory, or what, so
basically if I were you I'd get this file as soon as possible.

Just untar it and there will be a directory with source code and a
binary.  The binary worked fine for me, just install it under
/usr/X11R6/bin.  There is a README that tells how to install and
configure, I think.

Donald Burr [d_burr@ix.netcom.com], PO Box 91212, Santa Barbara CA 93190-1212
TEL (805)564-1871 / FAX 564-2315 / WWW http://www.geopages.com/WallStreet/2072
PGP Public Key available by request (send e-mail) or on Public Key Servers.
** Uphold your right to privacy - Use PGP. **