Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 02:16:32 GMT
From:      warrior@mailbox.riga.lv
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd 4.5 release

Greetings daemons :)

I've recently upgraded my system to FreeBSD 4.5 Release to check out what's new.
I'm really delighted least to say, the problems I've had with playing DVD's are
now vanished (no more kernel panics) looks like its finally fixed, Thank You
guys!

Also, I noticed a slight difference in 4.5 packages:

It appears that the following packages: Samba, The Gimp and Mozilla have
disappeared.... sadly. I had to use 4.4 CD's to get my favorite Mozilla back
since I can't just *make all* from the ports to compile a newer version.

Thanks for making FreeBSD, I love it.

--uwi mAn.