Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 1995 20:01:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Lind <john@starfire.mn.org>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   urgently need to know: zircom parallel port Ethernet support in FreeBSD?

I gather from the FAQ that the answer is no, since there is no "zircom"
in there, nor anything that seems to resemble it, but it would make
my life just BUNCHES easier if it was there -- else it's off to Linux
land for that box, which is no big deal (FreeBSD will always be my first
love :-), except that I haven't done Linux before, and I don't already
have it laying around my local network...

		   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG		USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417