Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:58:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lowell Gilbert <lowell@world.std.com>
To:        Mark.Hummel@hurlburt.af.mil
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port Install Problem.  Please Help

   From: Mark.Hummel@hurlburt.af.mil
   Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 07:50:02 -0500

   No, I wasn't, but before I ask any further questions, I want to do some man
   and handbook reading on cvsup.  Thanks.

Ah.  Sorry for guessing wrong there.  You *can*, incidentally, get
updated ports in other ways (not least of which is FTPing to a FreeBSD
mirror and grabbing the files directly -- although you might need to
update /usr/ports/Mk as well).

Good luck.