Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 02:19:51 +0000
From:      "Jon Larssen" <jonlarssen@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail to company mailserver, how?

Hello,

I'be banging my head against a wall for several days with Sendmail. I have
this box working as a router, the company mail server is another box. Now,
I'd like to send email from the routerbox to mailserver (like the daily
security reports). What should be the sendmail.cf options to this?

I have already disabled sendmail in rc.conf, since I don't need the daemon
running in this box. Do I have to disable the local mailer?

Best regards,
Jon.