Date:      Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:46:05 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Rutger Bevaart" <rutger.bevaart@illian.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-stable Digest, Vol 137, Issue 3

Same here on several 1750's, 1850's and 2850's. Tomorrow I'll disable USB
in the BIOS on one of the 1750's and see if it makes a difference. It's
the only one of the set that I could get downtime for because it rebooted
yesterday ;-)

I'll look if I can enable crashlogging as well...

Regards
Rutger Bevaart