Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:54:59 +0200
From:      lupe@lupe-christoph.de (Lupe Christoph)
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommendations for filesystem integrity checkers?

Hi!

Which filesystem integrity checkers do people use? I've found ports
for aide, cksfv, integrit, l5, three versions of tripwire and yafic.
(Feel free to point me to the ones I overlooked.) I did not find
ports for fcheck and samhain (found on Debian).

Since I don't have the time to assess them all, I would like to
tap the collective experience of the FreeBSD security people.

So which do you use, and why?

Thanks for your time,
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| I have challenged the entire ISO-9000 quality assurance team to a      |