Date:      Wed, 09 Feb 2000 13:13:57 -0800
From:      "Jonathan H. Ballard" <cybertronix@softcom.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, Pat Lynch <lynch@bsd.unix.sh>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, terry@lambert.org
Subject:   Re: 3.3 to 3.4 changes in Cplusplus affect FreeBSD source

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:

> Please take this off of -advocacy; I do not see what place it has
> there.
>
> Not that categorizing this discussion is easy since I also remain
> mystified by your whole approach and communications style (which
> evokes memories of a certain Jesus Monroy, Jr) here.  Just what are
> you trying to achieve?  These mailing lists aren't really intended as
> a forum for demonstrating the effects of Attention Deficit Disorder or
> various prescription medications in humans, they're supposed to be a
> place where people present their points in a cogent fashion and
> (hopefully) receive cogent replies.
>
> You have yet to start expressing yourself in a manner which could be
> even remotely deemed cogent, to say nothing of coherent, and putting
> more care into your communications will greatly enhance your
> experience with these mailing lists.  GIGO.
>
> - Jordan

people have vast methods to communications
we rather chat about communication methods
or bring out various related points from the advocacy

or maybe it is a little of both

care
hmmmm
that is a word i needed to describe what version changes need

maybe those ADDs just got bumped from the net
they read and followed the system
yet it did not make enough sense
now they are on their own system
a link missed

wanna increase the care of ADDs
and help with their methods of communication
???

--
 cybertronix@softcom.net  jon.ballard@usa.net
   http://www.softcom.net/users/cybertronix