Date:      Sun, 01 Dec 2002 06:37:32 -0500
From:      "reko saad" <reko@dr.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   media help

Hello
I am  hesham
I had a problem after i installed Freebsd 4.6 the system is not working properly 1-as when i typed :.
cd /usr/ports/irc/bnc
make install
the system displayed :.
Bnc is not in a direvtory /usr/ports/irc
Trying to get from ftp http://(site)
so
I want it not to turn to ftp but to turn to cdrom
2- I want to know how to mount my cdrom
3- I want to know how to connect my system to internet by modem then by lan
Thanks please reply soon