Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:19:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jonny@jonny.eng.br
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, ams@jonny.eng.br
Subject:   Re: MLINKS in ports Makefiles

 *   I'm in the process of updating the skill port, and noted that
 * somebody changed my postinstall statement for a MLINKS entry.  It would
 * really be nice if that worked, but it does not.

Hmm, it seems to work here.  "man snice" gives me the exact same
output as "man skill".  What exactly is the problem you're seeing?

Satoshi