Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2001 21:09:42 -0400
From:      "Jae Carlson" <j.carlson@snet.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Com 3 modem port

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C0F128.80872420

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED =
MESSAGE-----<BR>Hash:=20
SHA1</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Greetings all,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I =
have setup a=20
FreeBSD box but I can't seem to get my modem to<BR>work.&nbsp; Under =
Windows98=20
the modem is com3, which it is jumpered to,<BR>but under FreeBSD it does =
not=20
work are there any suggestions what I<BR>can do to fix this because I =
would=20
prefer to use FreeBSD then Windows<BR>at all.<BR>Thank you all in =
advance for=20
any and all help,<BR>Jae</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-----BEGIN PGP =
SIGNATURE-----<BR>Version:=20
PGPfreeware 7.0.3 for non-commercial use &lt;<A=20
href=3D"http://www.pgp.com">http://www.pgp.com</A>&gt;</FONT></DIV>;
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>iQA/AwUBOyLIzNWWPEkHNjJIEQKvQQCg/JrZO0Jk/a9GvS6t+xqEHZ5gTDEAoJL1=
<BR>P/TnXZCROK1U4KSX5wtb+EY+<BR>=3DzTeS<BR>-----END=20
PGP SIGNATURE-----<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C0F128.80872420--