Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:15:17 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I do it with gv.

Have followed the discussion about .pdf files on freebsd systems vs.
acrobat and decided to use gv .I experience some problems though
with converting of pdf files to postscript level 2 files for
printing.(messages of the kind smashed stack and bunches of grabage )
In acrobat there is some switch allowing you to work with level 1 or
level3 Postscript as you please(working means converting of files in this
case).What are the gv answer to the problem .And how can I print pdf
from under gv.

Any additional questions from you are welcome.

kind regards,
Ariel