Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 1996 09:50:08 -0600
From:      "Matt Midboe" <matt@garply.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Web based admin tools?

I was curious if anyone on this list would be interested in some tools that
are used to add/delete/modify users/dns. The whole thing is handled through
a web page so you can manage your users from anywhere with any browser. Also,
it's simple enough anyone can use it. I am going to be adding stuff for
problem tracking, and billing at some point. At the moment I was just writing
all the stuff for my own edification but it hit me that someone else may find
it useful. Basically you run a web server on a special port as root, and you
.htaccess everything underneath it with passwords. So it seems fairly safe.
I was thinking about trying to package it all up but only if anyone seemed
interested in it.

Matt
matt@garply.com