Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:06:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        mark@grondar.za (Mark Murray)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP! New (incomplete) /dev/random device!

It seems Mark Murray wrote:
> > > I'm not sure about that rule anymore; AFAIK, it is not possible.
> >
> > Hmm, we also have another rule, and that is to test before commit,
> > the following patch is needed to make a current kernel with
> > your resent commits compile :)
>
> Fooey. :-(
>
> This is what you get from too-heavy testing in modules, and
> not-heavy-enough in LINT.

He he :) remember the patch to i386/i386/mem.c as that is also
broken, the default statement is best used _inside_ a switch :)

That makes my kernel compile, but ssh doesn't work anymore,
which might be due to world being broken due to your import
of the latest ugliest perl version, it doesn't compile either :)

Seems phk's extended Murphy field has found a new victim :)

-Søren