Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 19:36:36 +0200 (CEST)
From:      graaf@iae.nl
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dynalink or Tornado PCI cards supported?

Hi All,

I have found the following two ISDN cards in local computer shops and I
wonder if they are supported by i4b. They are:

	Dynalink ISDN PCI (IS64PPH) and
	Tornado TIPA P

Both are PCI cards and are not listed in the i4b README. I am hoping
either is supported by another name, or compatible with a supported
card. I noticed that the Dynalink IS64PH (ISAPnP) is supported, but I
don't dare to assume that this means the IS64PPH (PCI) card is also
supported.

Best regards,
Edwin de Graaf