Date:      Fri, 31 May 1996 11:12:55 -0500
From:      Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, scott@fluky.mitre.org
Subject:   Parking Lot Cam

> From: scott@fluky.mitre.org (Dallas Scott)
> To: hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, james@miller.cs.uwm.edu
> Subject: Re:  MBONE volunteers?
>

> I'll try a picture of our lab @ 64k (okay?). I turn it off
> when something else shows up.
>
> D. Scott
> MITRE Corp
> ACET Lab

I put up a Parking Lot Cam in the Lounge this morning.  It is
currently set to a max of 10kbps and 8 fps.  This should allow
people connected at 14.4k to view the parking lot :-).

The view is out of the Engineering, Math and Science building
7th floor CS lab.  The camera is point down toward the campus
daycare center and an outdoor parking lot.  The blueness in the image
comes from the tinted window in the lab.  I will just leave it
run unless someone complains about the 10kbps usage on the Mbone.

I am curious as to how this looks out on the Mbone.  Any comments?

	-Jim