Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 23:10:13 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@brizzie.org>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Rick Knebel" <rknebel@uplink.net>
Subject:   Re: router

> I know there are small router boxes that you can use with adsl or  cable
modems to do nat. Is there anything like this for a dialup connection?

yeah for sure ..... I stumbled across a few recently when I was researching
some broadband routers. I dunno that all manufacturers do regular serial
port routers but I'm certain a lot do .... try Netgear / Compex / Stallion /
3-com for a start