Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 1996 12:04:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Administration ROOT <root@pc-support.wpafb.af.mil>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        schroerj@region0.wpafb.af.mil, deanj@region0.wpafb.af.mil
Subject:   ccd driver?

	I asked last week a question on mounting several drives to one
volume. A few kind people pointed me into the right direction. A netBSD
port called ccd was supposed to do the trick. Unfortunately, I cannot find
where this port is located in FreeBSD. I know several people worked on this
as their is quite a few messages on it inside the mailing archives. All of
which show that she should be inside FreeBSD-stable:/src/usr.sbin/ccdriver
I cannot find this nifty file. Did we change the name of it?

	Jeff Dean
	Computer Technician
	Wright-Patterson AFB
	deanj@region0.wpafb.af.mil