Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 2003 16:12:52 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marcel Stangenberger <marcel@hayholt.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 lockfile?

Hi all,

Happy newyear to everybody.

I was working in my X-client lastnight (i use Exceed from my workstation
to connect to the X-Client on my FreeBSD server) when i lost my dhcp lease
due to a faulty config. Because of this my X session crashed. Now my
Xclient refuses to give me a logon screen when i start Exceed. I'm
guessing it has a file somewhere saying that i'm still logged in or
something. But i can't seem to find this file (or any other reason for
this beheavure). Can anyone tell me what is going on and how i can fix
this?

Greetings,

Marcel